I am within the Centre for Transport Studies, University College London. My research aim is to
- investigate the efficiency and scalability of existing traffic models for the integration of connected and autonomous vehicles.
- model connected vehicles and semi-/fully- automated vehicles in a simulation platform.
- develop mobility models for the ever-growing shared urban spaces with pedestrians, smart autonomous delivery robots and autonomous vehicles.
- maintain the mobility and transport networks during systemic failures and support urban designers to continuously evolve street layouts.
- developing optimisation strategies for multi-objective holistic systems.
Have a look at our current research in
- Agent-based Modelling
- Multi-objective Optimisation
- UAS Traffic Management
- Resource Planning & Scheduling
- Optimizing the charging infrastructure to support electric vehicles
- Data Analytics
- Future of Mobility
- Machine Learning and Data Science
We envision our research resulting in innovative simulation models for the transition to sustainable mobility. Our team has the knowledge and expertise in agent-based modelling and multi-objective optimisation contributing to sustainable mobility practices.